Let's start by looking at last week's goals:
- Recover from the Half!!! DONE!!!!
- keep up the Plankaday Challenge at Running for Dummies DONE! I even beat my best time!
- Run 2 very easy runs this week DONE, in the way of one longer easy run lol
- Run 4-5 miles this weekend 5 miles DONE!
- Keep up with School House Rock Hard Abs Calendar! DONE!!!!
This week's goals:
- Run 2 short runs, 3-4 miles each
- Kick butt in the Race for the Cure on Sunday
- Keep up with the Plankaday Challenge at Running for Dummies and maybe beat my best time!
- Keep up with the School House Rock Hard Abs Calendar at Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans
- 2 Rip 60 workouts (one done already, woohoo)
What are your goals this week??
I just started doing Rip:60 again, check it out here
I am not getting paid to share the info on this DVD set, but the easiest way to explain it is to show you, lol. I did the DVD for Runners today, 45 minutes of fun! The only setback for me is that there is no door in my living room to use it in. I have to do it in the front door, which is in the next room. Once you know the movements, this is no biggie, and I am literally on the other side of the wall from the TV so I can hear everything very well. What a great workout! i feel pretty bada$$ when I am done, I must say!
I have made the decision to quit the gym, since I *never* go there! I only joined to use the DreadMill when weather is bad, which is hardly ever, so it is not worth it to keep paying! Funny how quickly I got back into the DVDs once the decision was made!
I am also counting down the days until