my bib, and Honor card
swag bag! Great cloth bath pack with a pen and....
We eventually headed inside, to use the bathroom, and then it was finally time to get started. The teenie told me at the last minute that she was sooooooo hungry, so I knew it was not going to go well lol. We ran most of the first mile, then stopped to walk most of it. We did a few runs, mostly walking. It was super cold, but the scenery was nice!
In other news, I have started making yoga bags. I crochet a lot, and had made myself one awhile back. When a friend saw it at my Yoga Fundraiser, she promptly ordered two! I am so excited! I am planning on opening an Etsy shop soon, and will be selling them for $25. They are made of worsted weight yarn, and breathe really well because of the pattern. Great for your yoga mat!
I also recently found a great new challenge! Digital Running's Interstate Challenge! I found it just after I ran Disney, and after I ran E Murray Todd I qualified! Woot! I was also the very first person to qualify! Yay me!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for the challenge.
- Run a marathon or a half marathon in two different states between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013.
- Log your races here at digitalrunning.com.
- We’ll verify the results you’ve reported with the official race results.
- We’ll send your medal once we’ve verified that you’ve completed the challenge.
It’s that easy
Unfortunately, I did it so quick, that the medals are not ready yet, lol. But I am excited to get mine!
What do you carry your yoga mat in?