Jennifer from The Final Forty, a fellow Jersey Girl, nominated me! Thanks again, so very much, Jennifer!! What is a the Versatile Blogger Award?
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
SO, let's get down to business! I would like to nominate the following awesome ladies:
- Lindsey at Run.Stretch.Repeat.
- Melissa at 13 going on crazy
- Gigi at Running on Candy...
- Jill at Fitness, Health, and Happiness
- Lisa at Run Fast Mama
- the Bride and Groom at Running Happily Ever After
- Mindy at Road Runner Girl
- Jen at Marathon Mom
- Laura at Mommy Run Fast
- Kat at Sneakers and Fingerpaints
- Pam and Christine at we Run Disney
- Joanna at Sports Bras and Sippy Cups
- Darlena at Run Find Your Happy Pace
- Mindy at Mindy's Fitness Journey
- Melissa at Melissa Running It
There are so many others, and I will get to them.....next week! Hmmmmm I wonder what that could mean?
Anyway, my duties call upon me to tell you all 7 things about myself! Soooooooo, here we go!
- I LOVE to read! I will read just about anything, I am very easily amused! My favorites, though, are Nora Roberts, JD Robb, Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Dan Brown, and JK Rowling. Favorite book ever? The Stand by Stephen King.
- I also LOVE movies. I could watch them all day long and die happy. I like scary movies, romantic comedies, dramas, well, just about any! Faves are Pride and Prejudice, Emma, the Stand, 50 First Dates, and the SCREAM movies. Sad, but true.
- I LOVE reality TV. and Cop shows. And dramas. My faves right now are Survivor, Duck Dynasty. Amazing Race, CSI and CSI NY, Blue Bloods, Revenge, and Once Upon a Time. Like I said, sad but true.
- I am studying to be NASM certified.
- I plan to run 13 Halfs this year. I have finished 5, and #6 will be this Sunday: The Long Branch Half Marathon.
- Not surprisingly, after #5, I am Half Fanatic #3034
- I have an amazing hubby and 2 amazing (most of the time) teenagers. We all get along most of the time, and only want to kill each other about 25% of the time!!!
Do you follow any of my favorite bloggers?